To make money from home with a blog today is something anyone can do as long as they are not expecting to get rich quick overnight. However, within 30-60 blog posts using the tips I will outline below, you can really start to seriously make money from home with your blog by just focusing on blogging.
Make Money From Home Blog
Obviously the first thing you need is a good blogging platform. There are several different ways to setup your own blog, depending on how much time you want to spend setting it up and how much money you want to spend.
But if your goal is to make money from home with your blog, you need to prioritize your time and energy so you can maximize your efforts and minimize the time and frustration it takes you to do it.
Avoid just picking some free blogging platform though; you want to ensure you are in control of your content, where it’s not subject to system glitches or their policies and procedures which might change, putting you in violation, and shutting down your blog (and your source of income, forcing you to have to start over!). It’s happened to many marketers in the past. Don’t let it happen to you. You want a wordpress.org blog platform as it’s the most open and versatile platform, google and the search engines love it which makes it easier to rank for terms and gain more traffic which means more sales and more money for you! More on this in a minute…
The next consideration for you in order to make money from home with a blog is figuring out what to sell
Putting affiliate products on your blog is a rather quick way to get started making money online, and with enough traffic to your blog, people will begin to start buying things from you, especially the more they get to know, like and trust you from the content on your blog. It can be tricky though and time consuming initially if you’re not familiar with placing ads or banners on your site or if there isn’t a good sales funnel in place to sell those affiliate products. The other disadvantage is the low commissions usually offered by the companies offering the affiliate products (20-30% on average).
Another alternative to make money from home with a blog is to create your own products so that you can keep 100% of the revenue generated from that sale.
If you create the product, you can keep the 30% commission you’d usually earn on an affiliate product and the remaining 70% usually kept by the creator of the product. So that’s more money for you! Again, same issues though with now having to also create effective banner ads as well as learning how and where to integrate them with your blog and creating an effective sales video or sales copy, not to mention being able to create a product with tons of value that people need and want to buy and/or the time or expertise to pull it off.
However, there is a 3rd and better option that takes advantage of the ease and relative simplicity of affiliate marketing but still allows you to keep 100% of the revenue from your sales as if you had produced the product yourself. In fact, all you have to do is just get your make money from home blog and start blogging, no having to mess with selecting a theme, plugins, banners, optimizing the site or anything else. The blogging platform has already been optimized for the search engines and is designed so you can just start regularly blogging and the platform has a built-in high-converting sales funnel with high-quality in-demand products which you are paid 100% commissions for as well. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
In this way, you can focus your time on creating your unique blog posts and sharing it with others on facebook, twitter, etc. Then, as you develop more and more content through your blogging, you’ll create a following and start to attract more and more attention, driving more and more traffic into the built-in sales funnel automatically which is integrated into your blog. As the $25, $100, $500, $1000 and $3000 sales are generated by the system and your blogging efforts, you’ll receive 100% commissions thanks to your make money from home blog.
Originally posted 2012-06-13 14:41:41.
Learn how to put ME to work for YOU as your Home Business Advisor (<--click here)
To Your Home Business Success,
- Hans Schoff
P.S. - Have you filled out the form yet? Don't miss out, it's easy! Simply enter your info in the form on the top right of this page now (OR just CLICK HERE to connect INSTANTLY via facebook - try it, it's cool!)
P.P.S. - When you're ready to become a Top Earner and obtain Top Earner results, click the following link and watch the video on the next page: Home Based Income Success
If you received any VALUE from this blog post on creating home based income with a residual income business, comment with your feedback or questions below and click the "like", "tweet" & "share" buttons - Don't hold out on your friends! Thanks, I appreciate you!